TeledyneIsco announces a first in non-contacting flow measurement technology for open channel applications — laser Doppler velocity measurement. Laser technology penetrates the surface to measure subsurface velocity at multiple points.
Before LaserFlow, non-contact sensors only measured surface velocity thereby limiting the flow calculation with an average velocity empirically determined by a single surface point. Now, LaserFlow measures subsurface velocity at multiple points to greatly improve flow accuracy.
Simplify your collection system monitoring with these advantages:
· No confined space entry when mounting hardware is in place
· Multipoint subsurface velocity measurement ensures quality reading without manual profiling
· Advanced submerged flow option measures in-pipe velocity (not single-point velocity)
· This meter does all the work so you don’t have to.
· Permanent and portable flow measurement for CSO, SSO, I&I, SSEs, CMOM, and other sewer monitoring programs
· Shallow flow measurement in large and small pipes
· Wastewater treatment plant influent, process, and effluent flow measurement
· Industrial process and discharge flow measurement
· Stormwater conveyance and outfall
· Irrigation canals and channels.
For more information, visit http://info.teledyneisco.com/laserflow1